April 25, 2014
Poached Salmon with Alfredo Sauce (Print this Recipe)
Simple yet elegant, poached salmon is a dish which may be prepared for any sophisticated occasion. Complete the meal with steamed zucchini, yellow squash and asparagus.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
* 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce, warmed
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
* 2 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets or steaks
* 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine
* 2 tablespoons finely grated carrot (optional)
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
* 1 tablespoon fresh dill (optional)
BOIL water and wine in large skillet; add salmon. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until thickest part of salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with carrot and parsley; divide among plates. Top with salmon. Spoon sauce over each serving; garnish with dill. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Serving Size: 2
Brought to you by:
|Euchee Creek is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2014 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|