December 12, 2013
Seasoned Tomato and Garlic Quiche (Print this Recipe)
Breathe new life into your menu with this delightful recipe for Seasoned Tomato and Garlic Quiche.
This easy-to-make dish features a mouth-watering topping of bouillon-infused tomatoes, toasted bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and a sprinkling of chopped garlic.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 55 minutes
* 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) pie shell
* 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
* 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes or MAGGI Vegetarian Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cubes
* 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
* 3 large eggs
* 1/2 cup (2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
* 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE tomatoes and bouillon in small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, just until bouillon is dissolved. Remove from heat.
COMBINE sour cream, eggs and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl; pour into pie shell. Combine bread crumbs, remaining cheese and garlic in small bowl; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Spoon tomato mixture over filling.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until filling is set.
Serving Size: 8
Brought to you by:
|Euchee Creek is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2013 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|