July 31, 2014
Hot Oriental Chicken Salad (Print this Recipe)
Easy to make and delicious.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
* 1 package LEAN CUISINE Skillets Asian Style Chicken and Vegetables
* 1 cup sliced mushrooms
* 2 cups finely shredded Napa cabbage
* 1 tablespoon rice or white vinegar
* 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
PREPARE Chicken Oriental, adding sliced mushrooms, according to package instructions. Keep hot.
TOSS cabbage with vinegar and soy sauce in medium bowl; spread on serving platter. Spoon Chicken Oriental mixture onto cabbage; sprinkle with green onion.
Serving Size: 5
Brought to you by:
|Euchee Creek is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2014 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|