September 1, 2014
Cheesy Chili Pizza Pie (Print this Recipe)
This is the pizza for those chili and cheese lovers in your family. The chili and rich cheese sauce take this treat to a new level. Serve as an appetizer, snack, light lunch, or add a pre-packaged salad and dinner is ready.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 25 minutes
* 1 can (15 oz.) chili with beans
* 1 package (10 oz.) STOUFFER'S frozen Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
* 1 (10 oz.) Italian bread shell
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
* 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
* 3 tablespoons diced tomato
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
COMBINE chili with beans and one tablespoon flour in small bowl; spread over bread shell. Combine Welsh rarebit and remaining flour in small bowl; spoon over chili.
SPRINKLE with olives, green onions and tomato; place pizza on baking sheet.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until Welsh rarebit is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: 6
Brought to you by:
|Euchee Creek is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2014 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|