May 22, 2013
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (Print this Recipe)
An all-time favorite flavor combination; milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels combine in a melt-in-your-mouth cookie treat.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
* 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 2/3 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar
* 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 large eggs
* 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Serving Size: 60
Brought to you by:
|Euchee Creek is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2013 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|