July 23, 2014
Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole (Print this Recipe)
This homey and comforting tuna casserole is a welcome addition to any weeknight dinner. Round out this quick and easy dinner with a tossed green salad and refreshing Nestea.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes.
Cooking Time - 30 minutes.
* 6 cups (about 8 oz.) dry medium egg noodles, prepared according to package directions
* 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
* 4 stalks celery, chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 2 cans (9 oz. each) tuna, drained and flaked
* 2 cans (10 oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 can (12 fl. oz.) CARNATION Evaporated Milk
* 2/3 cup crushed potato chips
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in noodles, tuna, soup and evaporated milk; mix well. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with potato chips.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until chips are golden brown.
Serving Size: 8
Brought to you by:
|Euchee Creek is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2014 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|