September 1, 2014
Hot 7-Layer Dip (Print this Recipe)
Score a touchdown at your next football gathering with this crowd-pleasing recipe for Hot 7-Layer Dip. With seven savory layers of refried and black beans, sour cream, melted cheese, green onions, diced green chiles and zesty jalapeņos, this full-flavored dip will be tackled by all!
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 30 minutes
* 1 can (16 oz.) ORTEGA Refried Beans
* 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
* 1 package (1.25 oz.) ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix - Regular
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1 cup ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
* 1 can (4 oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
* 2 tablespoons ORTEGA Diced Jalapeņos
* 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
* 2 large green onions
* 1 package tortilla chips
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE refried beans, black beans and seasoning mix in medium bowl. Spread bean mixture in ungreased 8-inch-square baking dish.
SPREAD sour cream over bean mixture. Top with salsa, chiles, jalapeņos and cheese; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly. Garnish with green onions. Serve with chips.
Serving Size: 10
Brought to you by:
|Euchee Creek is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2014 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|